Background






Our Family

Doug and I were married in June of 2008.
Not only did I become a wife that day,
but also a instant Step Mom of two girls Secora and Taylor (they live in Montana full time with their mom)
. . . . .not far behind was little Levi. . . .
. . . and that's how we become The Larson Bunch. :o)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Because I was told to.......

Long over due..... and tired of everyone telling me I should.....

So here it is my first blog..... Maybe this will be good for me, and the family. Levi is sleeping ... for how long who knows. So here goes.....

It's the begining of a new year, with so many possibilities, adventures and trials ahead. For those who I have not talk to recently here's an update....

Levi is 10 1/2 months old, he is crawling, and getting into everything. He loves to play rough, hang upside down, flips, tickles and he loves it when we pretend to eat him (nibble on his tummy and back). He is Grandpa's #1 fan. He loves his Granna, Mama and Daddy too. But nothing like he loves Grandpa.

Doug is working for American Security in Eagan, MN. He really enjoys his job and the people he is working with. It's hard that is at work so much but we love it when he is home with us.

I am still at Home with Levi, I love our time together. It's fun to see how much Levi grows each day and all the things he learns. I am also watching a baby, from my mommy group, during the week. It is so interesting to see the difference in development between boys and girls. Levi and Sofie get to play together 5 days a week and I think they both really enjoy it.

Doug's girls are in Montana with their mom and we have not been able to see them in a year. Doug really misses them and it breaks my heart to see him miss them so much. We are supposed to get them again in the summer but we'll see how that goes. There always seems to be an excuse....... Ex-Wives are not on my FAVORITE THINGS LIST. lol Are they ever???
I could vent all day about the games and vicious words but whats the point.

ok well there is blog #1, hope you liked it and I hope even more that they get better....ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment