Well, I Started this blog then I lost it. lol But by someone pestering me ... here I am, FOUND! Well Levi Turned 1 on February 28th. We had a big Birthday party for him all the cousins and a few of his friends, on the 27th. The day went well, I think he was a bit overwhelmed. He did well with his cake too ... well except the turning red and swelling on the parts of his skin where the frosting got him... guess he is allergic to the coconut or palm oil they use in their butter cream frosting at Target. Who knew? The days following his Birthday were VERY CRABBY! I don't know if it was over load or the frustration of not being able to walk.. but he figure out how to walk by the following Friday (March 5th) and has been walking ever since. Shoes are a bit of a struggle, but we got some sneakers last week for him and it seems to have balanced him out or helped him keep his feet flat..or all the above. It's so fun to see him go go go.. and discover new things. Also starting last week the weather here in MN has been BEAUT-I-FUL! So we have been spending more time outside. Still to early to plant flowers, but I am getting excited to start.
It's going to be a fun Spring/Summer... we found a great deal on Craigslist.com for a swing set.... Doug and Dad went and got it last weekend. It's still all torn apart, Doug is going to sand and re-stain it all before we put it up. We are also a little torn about where to put it in the yard, being ours is long but not very deep, The best place would really be the side yard closer to the street, but that means we also need to fence the yard.... which we need to do anyways. Next would be cost and $$$$. I would really like to continue to do Daycare, so it all could be a write off next year, but that doesn't produce the $$$$ now. Sigh ... does it ever end? lol
Good News! The Girls (Secora and Taylor) are coming to spend 6 weeks with us this Summer, tickets have already been purchased ... so I think it's really going to happen. The Ex-Wife has been really accommodating, Surprise Surprise..... still waiting for the other shoe to drop.... The girls have been expressing how much they have been missing us... and want to see Levi.
There are a few more things in the making (no, don't even think about babies) but I don't want to count any chickens before they are hatched so you will just have to wait till the next Blog... when ever that might be. :o)



Yeah! It sounds as though I'm not the only one that has been bugging you about it.
ReplyDeleteActually MOSTLY YOU, Thekla laid off a long time ago.... he he he
ReplyDelete