Background






Our Family

Doug and I were married in June of 2008.
Not only did I become a wife that day,
but also a instant Step Mom of two girls Secora and Taylor (they live in Montana full time with their mom)
. . . . .not far behind was little Levi. . . .
. . . and that's how we become The Larson Bunch. :o)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I HATE DRAMA!

I'm tired of the drama.
I have eliminated friends that caused too much drama in my life.
I'm just sick that I have to deal with it with my family every time we have a get together. I'm tired of getting crapped on, beaten up, and trashed for taking initiative. . . while others get to slack off and still get credit. It's not about getting credit, it's about being a part of a family and doing your fair share, pulling together. Sigh!

That's what a family is, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment