Background






Our Family

Doug and I were married in June of 2008.
Not only did I become a wife that day,
but also a instant Step Mom of two girls Secora and Taylor (they live in Montana full time with their mom)
. . . . .not far behind was little Levi. . . .
. . . and that's how we become The Larson Bunch. :o)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

One Little, Two Little, Three Little Monkeys. . . .

Call me Crazy, I am now watching 2 one year olds in addition to Levi. So that makes three little monkeys. I thought it would be super crazy, & I was a little concerned if I could actually do it, but we did a trial run the last two days & it went GREAT! It was actually easier than just having two, I know that sounds weird but it was like the third baby filled in the gaps of, between diapers, feedings & naps. This of course will also help our family financially, but the real goal was being able to continue to stay at home with Levi & help out a friend who was unhappy with her current daycare center. Hip Hip Hooray!



Also, Doug got some great news for our family this week too. He was promoted to Supervisor at American Security! He will be switching to day shift and be getting a pay raise. So now we get evenings together as a family, this makes us happy. Plus since he had got full time hours in January we haven't been able to spend time with our friends, because of conflicting schedules...., so this also means we get to be social again :o)


Updates about Levi: Levi has been discovering all kinds of things lately, he makes a smacking lips noise when he wants something to eat, drink or his paci. He has also learned how to click his tongue.
He is ALL BOY, he loves gross noises, coughing, burps, farts, puking sound, growls... you name it , he thinks it great! He is very protective of his Mama, if Doug and I are goofing around and he thinks Doug might be hurting me or that I'm in trouble he gets really upset and tries to get in the middle of us.
Levi also really loves to rough house in the evenings, I indulge him in this... ok to be honest I LOVE IT, it's so fun to chase each other and hide just to jump out and scare him (which he LOVES), I duck down (in tornado position) and wait for him... if I stay still long enough he comes over and pats my back and screams... just for me to quickly grab him and toss, tickle and pretend to nibble on him... if it sounds crazy, it is, but fun is had by all. It amazing how much I love him and more everyday... I love to listen to him babble on, and learn new things, I am so thankful I have been able to be home and enjoy this special time in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment